- A competitive, fun, and challenging environment at training sessions, games, and club sessions.
- Sessions/clinics that have a clear plan that will always promote player development.
- Coaches that are respectful, engaged, professionally licensed, and knowledgeable.
- Quality training facilities for all sessions/camps/clinics.
- Players assigned to their correct level, where they will be challenged among their peers with ample opportunities for growth.
- Highly educated and qualified coaching staff focused on individual player growth and development.
- Competition in the best regional leagues and competitions available, including Florida State Cup, USYS Region III Championships, Sunshine State Conference (SSC), National League, and US Youth Soccer National Championships.
- Competition in the best local leagues available, including South Florida United Youth Soccer Association (SFUYSA), Pre-ECNL Developmental League.
- Opportunity to progress to the Elite Clubs National League for girls (ECNL)
- Access to try out for Florida State Olympic Development Program (ODP)
- Access to elite tournaments nationwide, including CASL, PDA, Disney Showcase and Jefferson Cup.
- Information about playing in college as well as access to college coaches/contacts through our College ID Camps, College Showcase and College Prep Meetings.
- A coaching staff that includes many local high school coaches.
- In-season and off-season supplemental training, including camps, academies, futsal, speed/agility training, and additional weeknight training programs.
- On-going player evaluation and feedback.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Each candidate is encouraged to attend all tryouts for their age group (see age group chart to right).
- Based on US Soccer’s Player Development Initiatives, all players will register for their birth year tryout age group ONLY. There is a process in place internally for players to potentially try out to play up an age group if it is deemed best for that player’s overall development. All decisions will be reviewed by the Technical Director, Director of Coaching, coaches, and parents before approving this option.
- If unable to attend a tryout please email Admin@Coralspringsprime.com and/or your Age Group Head Coach prior to your age group’s tryout.
- Online pre-registration is mandatory. There is no cost to tryout.
- Bring the following to each tryout: Ball, shin guards and water.
- Players will receive one tryout number at their first tryout. Players should bring that number to ALL tryouts.
- Coaches from the Competitive program will be involved in the evaluation process.
- Players should arrive for check-in 30 mins prior to the first tryout they attend to confirm attendance and pick up a try-out number. Players are not required to check-in at any other tryout sessions after their first but should arrive to the field 30 mins early.
- All Coral Springs Prime players must purchase the mandatory Coral Springs Prime uniform items.
Coral Springs Prime FC occasionally holds supplemental tryouts to strengthen travel team(s) and meet specific needs for the season. There are currently no supplemental tryouts scheduled. Please contact Admin@coralspringsprime.com with any questions concerning our travel program.